Rystora® Skin Protector-Spray can quickly create a transparent, breathable, waterproof, quick-drying and non-sticky protective film on the skin surface. The film helps the skin's minor cuts and abrasions, unbroken blisters and sutured wounds to create a breathable and waterproof barrier to avoid the irritation of damaged skin caused by friction.
WHY USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- No sting & alcohol-free
- Odorless & tasteless & Transparent
- Quick drying 5 secs after spray
- No stickiness after drying & will not stick to clothes
- Waterproof & breathable
HOW TO USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- Step 1
Skin should be clean and dry prior to application of Rystora® Skin Protector-Spray.
- Step 2
Repeatedly press the mist sprayer from 10cm to 15cm from the skin.
- Step 3
The spray is blown dry and repeat sprays three-layer.
- Step 4
Repeat sprays protective film is recommended every 4 hours.
- Avoid using around flames and sources of ignition.
- For external use only. Not to be used on infected areas of the skin.
- Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, stop using and consult a physician.
- Not intended to be used in conjunction with other medicated preparations.
- Keep out of the reach of children.