Rystora® Skin Protector Spray can quickly create a transparent, breathable, waterproof, quick-drying and non-sticky protective film on the skin surface. The film helps the skin's minor cuts and abrasions, or cracked mound, and prevent the risk of medical adhesive related skin injury to create a breathable and waterproof barrier to avoid the irritation of damaged skin caused by friction or be caused pain by contact with irritant.
WHY USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- Protect Minor Injuries & Fragile Skin
- Prevent the medical adhesive related skin injury (MARSI)
- No sting & alcohol-free
- Odorless & tasteless & Transparent
- Quick drying 5 secs after spray
- No stickiness after drying & will not stick to clothes
- Waterproof & breathable
HOW TO USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- Step 1
Skin should be clean and dry prior to application of Rystora® Skin Protector-Spray.
- Step 2
Repeatedly press the mist sprayer from 10cm to 15cm from the skin.
- Step 3
The spray is blown dry and repeat sprays three-layer.
- Step 4
Repeat sprays protective film is recommended every 4 hours.
- Avoid using around flames and sources of ignition.
- For external use only. Not to be used on infected areas of the skin.
- Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, stop using and consult a physician.
- Not intended to be used in conjunction with other medicated preparations.
- Keep out of the reach of children.