Rystora® Skin Protector Spray can quickly create a transparent, breathable, waterproof, quick-drying and non-sticky protective film on the skin surface. The film helps the skin's minor cuts and abrasions, or cracked mound, and prevent the risk of medical adhesive related skin injury to create a breathable and waterproof barrier to avoid the irritation of damaged skin caused by friction or be caused pain by contact with irritant.
WHO USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
Bedridden patient in the ICU, OR and anesthesiology department. They have poor skin circulation and fragile skin, suffering from skin injury caused by tape pulling.
Protect nurses’ hands from hand eczema. It’s an invisible glove and it helps your skin stay away from being allergic to detergent. Before using it, clean your hands first. This membrane will go thinner over time so you can use it several times a day to maintain protective membrane on your hands. Every time before you spray a new layer, make sure to clean this invisible glove with soap water, or alcohol.
WHY USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- No sting & alcohol-free
- Odorless & tasteless & Transparent
- Quick drying 5 secs after spray
- No stickiness after drying & will not stick to clothes
- Waterproof & breathable
HOW TO USE Rystora® SKIN PROTECTOR-SPRAY
- Step 1
Skin should be clean and dry prior to application of Rystora® Skin Protector-Spray.
- Step 2
Repeatedly press the mist sprayer from 10cm to 15cm from the skin.
- Step 3
The spray is blown dry and repeat sprays three-layer.
- Step 4
Repeat sprays protective film is recommended every 4 hours.
- Avoid using around flames and sources of ignition.
- For external use only. Not to be used on infected areas of the skin.
- Should redness or other signs of irritation appear, stop using and consult a physician.
- Not intended to be used in conjunction with other medicated preparations.
- Keep out of the reach of children.