Rystora® Scar Gel is a safe, effective treatment for scars and keloids at the joint and other flat skin. Rystora® Scar Gel enhances skin rejuvenation following recent surgery, scalds, burns or minor skin injuries, as well as effectively reduces the size, hardness, itchiness and discoloration of scars.
WHY USE Rystora® Scar Gel
- Suitable for any irregular scars
- Apply directly,don't need waiting for drying
- Reduce scar hyperplasia
- Reduce discoloration of scars
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Moisture and breathable
HOW TO USE Rystora® Scar Gel
Ensure that the scar or skin is clean and dry, and free of ointment or cream before applying
Apply Rystora® Scar Gel on the scar to cover it completely ONLY without massage or rubbing the scar. The recommended minimum treatment is 2-3 times daily.
Larger and older scars may take minimum of 2 months of treatment. Red and darker scars may require continued use beyond 12 months. Continue using Rystora® Scar Gel after scar restoration for more effective results.
The other choice
Depending on scar condition, use of Rystora® Scar Sheet is recommended to help achieve an optimum result.
SCAR HEALING PRINCIPLE:
Rystora® Scar Gel can easily be applied over the scar as a thin film, no sticky, self-dry and no allergic reaction to the skin, which keeps moisture on the skin surrounding the scars a protective film, reduces the formation of collagen, makes skin softer and restores scar more quickly.
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age to prevent any risk of swallowing.
- Do not use on open wounds or infected or unhealed skin.
- Rystora® Scar Gel should not be applied to the eyes or mucosa membrane tissue.